Right now ditching class and in the library...
It's the end of the year. Which can only mean change.
Things are going to disappear. Things are going to appear. Things are going to change.
I don't like change.
I don't feel like going to Singapore. I don't feel like leaving this place behind.
And coming back to a whole new world.
Right now, I forget where my home is. Singapore no longer means anything to me. Brisbane is long gone. And Sydney is a burden to overcome.
Right now, I forget where my family is. I haven't spoken to them in over a year.
A year. I'm getting older. Each day passes and I get older without being able to spend any of it with my family, with my friends, or in my home.
The world is constantly changing. It's not just me facing that.
But it's still so lonely.