She doesn’t understand – none of them do.
It’s so frustrating.
It’s hard when you don’t talk to your family. When you’re not used to seeing them, when you can’t get used to living with them anymore.
It’s hard when you don’t remember what your mum looks like, and have to look up pictures to remember.
It’s hard when it sounds like a stranger on the other line.
When you’re not used to that voice
It’s frustrating.
Or maybe, I have to grow up. I have to realise I’m no longer a child and I can’t depend on my family anymore.
But, I am a child. And I’ve grown up thinking I could depend on them.
So now, it’s hard.
It’s hard that they’ve become strangers.
I never acknowledged my Dad, he never acknowledged me.
I loved my mum. But she disappeared.
My sister is changing.
Friends don't exist.
Now I only have myself.