I’m only 14.
I hate all this independence I have.
And worse, I hate that I know I’m weak.
I’m weak because I can’t handle the independence.
I just want someone to tell me what to do, I want someone to tell me what’s right and wrong.
I want someone to tell me what I'm doing is wrong.
To worry.
And to try and help me stop.
...I fear what I'm becoming.
Who can help me now?
Now that the leaves have already fallen.
I WANT TO GO HOME!
But where is home?
No one can help me now.
Only me
But I’m too weak.
I’m the only one that can save myself.
But I’m not good enough.
No.
I want to talk to someone.
But no one will talk to me.
I lost them.
The ones that listened.
How did it suddenly become like this?
Now I’m crying because I don’t know what to do.
I’m so weak.
I need someone to help me.
Haha.
I can do this myself.
Is what I’m telling me
But I know that’s wrong.
No.
I can. I can do this.
Wrong.
I’m afraid I’d send the message out wrong.
So I don’t want to talk to anyone.
No, I’m better than this.
I’m not such an indecisive, helpless girl.
I'm better... I was better.
Impulse should be illegal
If I cannot depend on anyone,
And I’m not strong enough to depend on myself,
Then where do I go?
Tomorrow... and Tomorrow.... and Tomorrow....