Looking for an excuse to NOT study for the exams... so I’m just gonna write some random stuff here.
A monkey fossil, Ida, was found. This thingy is one of ‘em monkey humans. Except more monkey than human, really. But still.
It’s kinda funny, cause I spent 2 and a bit years in full-on Christian schools.
I remember having chapel twice a week, for like 2 hours. Horror.
Having to say like a 10 minute grace before every meal, and getting detention if you squirm or cough.
Horror.
I still believe humans come from monkeys.
Oh and, my translated (from chinese) Japanese name is Hayana Chie. My chinese name is Ye Siying. Don’t see the resemblance. But anyways.
Apparently Hayana isn’t even a proper surname. Oh wells, my fault for being a leaf.
Well, in any case, the kanji for the name means something along the lines of...
Leaf Blade, Sunlight Willow, Thousand Branches.
And of course, my given Japanese name, Kuroda Mayumi (黒田真弓)
Black Field, Truth Bow
WAY more interesting than Chelxi Yap
Chelsea (Chelxi) – Port of Limestone
Yap – Leaf
The leaf in a Port of Limestone
How fitting.