My holidays are ending soon D:
And I, as the genius I am, figured out why I get sad so easily all the time... xD
I hate change.
And my life is just filled with change. Made out of it, even.
Heck, everything in my life is not the same as it was last year, let alone back when I was in Singapore.
Hey, there's been so much change in my life I barely remember anything from my 'other life', as I like to call it - the life I lived in Singapore.
And worse, even I've changed myself.
And every holiday, my life changes, I end up doing something and getting comfortable with it, then ending up having to go back to boarding and change, AGAIN.
That's how the last 2 years of my life has been.
Now, I'm just sick of it.
Why won't everything, everyone, just settle down? Why is my life NEVER stable?
Heck, I bet in a couple years, I'd probably move to Israel or something. I give it 2 years. Like Brisbane.
Hell, I don't even live ANYWHERE!
I. don't. even. live. anywhere.
When will I find a home?
And
How am I meant to hate or love my life when I don't exactly know what my life is?
My life just keeps changing.
When will it stop?