... woah., 7:26 PM
Man, have I been sounding really emo. Such a drama queen, tsktsk.
I never got over Brisbane.
But I guess I just gotta wake up huh? In this world, everyone is alone.
I can't hate my sister for not being there. Because I can choose not to be there for her either, hey? And I probably won't be from now on.
My parents are gonna die someday. Not that I like, ever see my dad. And it seems like I'm getting further and further away from my mum too.
Friends just leave you. Whether they want to or not, you're eventually pulled away from them.
Everyone will reach a stage where they realise they're alone.
But there are still those moments when nothing really matters anymore. And you feel like smiling.
If I die now, the person losing out on the most will be me.
=D
Because something will happen tomorrow to make me smile.