Heyhey! It's officially Autumn. It's not exactly getting any cooler.... Hotter actually. Screwed up climate change.
A lottt has happened since my last retarded make-no-sense post, and I'm too lazy to blog about it anyways. Nothing good tho... Really. I went to the City with a couple friends. I miss Brisbane. The usual...
And it's pretty damn weird cause I was talking to the chef before... Well, she talked to me. I was innocently getting out my laundry and she just comes up and starts talking. She mentioned heaps of things that just sounded like brainwashing, but some stood out...
"You have to plant good roots to grow a good tree"
Oh. Damn. My tree's probably dying now then.
"You have to keep your culture and never throw it away or you'll feel empty"
Oh... So because my Singapore culture part of me is gone... I feel empty? Scary part is... it sounds just about right.
"You can never be truly happy if your soul and heart don't belong"
...No comment. No comment at all.
Tomorrow I'll go on with life. Tommorrow I'll drag myself through the day and make it to the end, and start on a new one.
No comment. No comment at all.