Do you know what made coming to Sydney the slightest bit bearable?
I could have my family. Something that teenagers tend to overlook. But being a boarder made me realise the importance of. Family.
And what happens when they leave me? After I moved from all my friends, my comfort zone, my home that I created MYSELF?
I just feel empty. Not sad. Not angry. Slightly frustrated. But mainly just... I dunno?
My mum is now 8 hours away. Trying hard to strip me of my last remaining home - Singapore.
My sister is too busy with her life to care about mine. It hurt when she said I shouldn't visit her. It really did. And when she fooled me with that whole 'I'll always be there for you' bullshit.
And that leaves me with... no one.
Because Somerville was taken away from me too.
I don't even want to try anymore.