The weekend was good? Yeah... it was good. It was bearable. It was... fun?
But now, like everything else will be, its gone.
Slipping through my fingers...
I don't remember what happened today. I think I make myself forget. I just remembered something along the lines of mass murder. Either that or Australia decides to rearrange itself so Somerville somehow turns up in Sydney.
Either way, I'm happy.
Hmm, you know those moments... When you feel just... fine? When you don't feel like you have to be doing something, when you don't feel angry or upset or something. You just feel happy, and just content where you are, and what you're doing. Just.. suddenly happy?
Yeah, that happened. and I suddenly realised it's those moments that I live for. And that its worth living for those moments.
So I'll live.
I still feel like going back to Singapore tho... So... damn... tempting...