I realised I've been ranting and complaining and being a total bitchhead about being in Sydney. All my sent texts on my phone, oh and pretty much every call I've made, I've just been complaining and bitching like a total faggot.
Being here is getting to my head...
Sooo... let's talk bout more positive thinggs.
My sis arrived yesterday and I'm home for the weekend. Yayyy. Cause like, yeah.
Oh and, like, last week (which is ages ago), I called Aya or something sometime. And we're gonna arrange for me to go to Kobe or Osaka sometimeee. And we must stalk a NEWS concert even tho Aya said that's really hard to get into, really expensive, and must plan ages ahead of time. Oh wells. I can dream xD That's also if we still keep in touch, which I hell of which hope we do.
Gillian is watching Hana Yori Dango... which is awesome :D but bad because no other drama will ever reach its standard and you'll be condemned to watching bad dramas for the rest of your lifeee! Oh joy~! xD
Fiona, we're so going to Japan together someday xD
Hmm... I'm tired. And really bored. Mainly really bored D:
Oh and I'm hungry. I'm very hungry.
Chelxi