Since it seems I really can't do anything about it... I might as well turn into one of them screwed up TC'ed chicks.
I guess everyone has to face this some point in their life.
Oh well, I've already wasted away so many years of my life. What's one more year of being absolutely miserable, eh?
Like I said, one day the world's gonna end and I won't even know it.
ANYWAYSSS, being more positive...
I'm in Malaysia nowww.. It's super chaotic, which really suits me (I've been so damn bored for too long xD). Cause there's like, a baby, 2 dogs, the entire family. And a modified Wii. xD
Meagan let me carry her just now. She's a really happy baby. And she doesn't cry. Y'know, a bearable kid? I've never met one of those xD until now.
Sooo I really have nothing to say. Just because I'm bored again I decided to write about like every thing that comes to mind xD At least its better than Fiona posting an entire msn conversation.
Ja, ne!
Kukuku, I can write that in hiragana xD
Chelxi