Okay... So I've watched until episode 11 of Hana Kimi and I don't have the last episode. THE LAST EPISODE. OH GAWD.
Hm... I also got a couple of GazettE songs from Sharraye. LOL, I love them! Their music = so so. Them = OMFGSUGHADK. I wonder when I got into J-pop and J-rock...
Oh, I got in deep shit last weekend cause I went to watch Narnia with my friends and got back to the boarding house late. So now I'm gated this weekend? Hopefully they forget, anyways.
OMG. When I watched Narnia, I was like hey susan thingo looks familiar. The afterwards I was just like... OMG LINGYI. It's Lingyi! In Susan-form! Srsly tho, she looks a crapload like her.
Hm... I was meant to do my english oral today, but now I'm doing it tomorrow. I'm Juliet Capulet, now Juliet Montague. And I have to act all lovesick for Romeo. Oh what the crap. I realised after this that I can make very corny statements about guys.
Still listening to the GazettE songs. Although I really only like, like 2 of their songs? so yeah.
Nothing much else now? Nope, don't think so.
CHELXi <3