Looks like I redid my blog again.
*sigh* So hopefully you know, I'm back in Australia. I wasn't too sad on the plane this time... In fact, I wasn't all too horridly sad until I reached here. And even so I didn't cry until I saw my friends... Which was really weird. Then I cried again that night to sleep. The next day I almost cried in math class. And I cried at night too.
Today was fine. I thought it was fun, really. Until just before where I don't know, I just suddenly had all these stupid problems crashing on me. I felt ignored, when I didn't even try to talk to anyone. I was afraid I was going to be alone, when I knew my sister would take me out. Why am I so retarded like that? I've never been this emotional before. What the hell is the problem with me?
So anyways, on to a happier? note. I'm going back to singapore in 59 days. How incredibly exciting.
Please don't mind this stupid rant. I just get these stupid moments. Quite often unfortunately.
Chelxi